Peoria Zoo is currently not taking reservations for Birthday Parties.
Deluxe Birthday Package
- Includes a private room in Africa! or our Tropics Building for 2 hours, a party coordinator who runs the party, a visit from 4 animal ambassadors and a t-shirt for the birthday child.
- Includes Admission for up to 15 people
- Additional guests are welcome at $10.00 per guest
- Africa room holds approximately 20-25 people; Tropics holds up to 40 people
Zooper Birthday Package
- Includes a private room in our tropics building overlooking the Galapagos tortoise exhibit for 1.5 hours, a party coordinator who runs the party, a visit from 4 animal ambassadors and a t-shirt for the birthday child.
- Price DOES NOT include Zoo Admission
- Price is for up to 25 guests, any additional guests will be $3/person
- Tropics room holds up to 40 people
** Please note that birthday packages require a $150 deposit at time of booking party. The remainder of the balance must be paid 2 weeks before that party. Additional guests beyond what is included in the birthday package will result in an additional charge. Please NO BOUNCY BALLS or BALLOONS, these can be dangerous for zoo animals.
More Party Options!
Peoria Zoo Party Pack
Available for kids of all ages! 1-100+!) Make a birthday even more special by spending it at Peoria Zoo. Peoria Zoo Party Pack includes admission for the birthday person, birthday button, Peoria Zoo bag, small stuffed animal, Animal Artwork, and an animal encounter (typically 10-15 minutes) during your Peoria Zoo visit! Must be booked and a non-refundable deposit made at least one week in advance
- Gift Bags -as low as $4.00/person (ideal for ages 4-9)
- Add a t-shirt for $10
- Food Available in the Zambezi River Lodge April-Sept (Call for details)
Can't come to the zoo? Invite the Zoo to you-
– birds, snakes tarantulas and more can be invited to your next birthday celebration. Prices start at $150 for Peoria residents and are adjusted for travel outside of Peoria and number of participants.
Interested in a party at the Peoria Zoo?