The Peoria Park District hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, or disability. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, applications and resumes for all positions will continue to be reviewed until position is filled. To ensure full consideration applications and resumes should be forwarded in a timely manner to Peoria Park District Human Resources.
Applications can be filled out on-line at: http://www.peoriaparks.org/join-our-team/employment-opportunities/employment-applications-information/
PEORIA ZOO and LUTHY BOTANICAL GARDENS ADMISSION STAFF
- Experience in retail and /or customer service is preferred.
- Must work harmoniously with the public and fellow employees in an enthusiastic and cooperative manner.
- Experience working with computers and handling money is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to provide the best possible image of the Park District.
- For more information, please contact Mary Mulay at (309) 681-3505.
Applications can be mailed to or dropped off at the Noble Center at 1125 W. Lake Avenue in Lakeview Park (Mon-Fri, 8 am-4:30 pm)
Applications will be reviewed until position is filled.